Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ocean birthday party

(So I thought this had posted from my phone like a week ago and it didn't so I'm sorry it took so long for me to get it up. I'm also going to try and get her normal birthday pics up today.)

For Addison's birthday party we went with a more gender neutral theme and since she loves turtles we went ocean themed. It was great. She had 8 friends come and it was wild and crazy :) they made little turtles out of paper plates and then we had tons of food and games. We did a sea turtle egg hunt, pin the tail on the whale and music freeze. Then cake and presents. For the decorations we used blue plastic table clothes cut like streamers and then all of her beanie babies that were ocean theme. Very cute and very easy!

Ocean Water blue Lemonade:

Shark's Teeth (Monterey Jack cheese):

Sea shells (mini cheese rolls):

Guppies. (Goldfish):

Turtle food (fruit):

Before:

After :

Addison's turtle : 

Pin the Tail on the Whale:


Party Favors:




Streamers:


It was an awesome day. The kids seemed to really have a fun time and that's all that matters, right :)










2 comments:

  1. Tarin! This is ADORABLE! I want you to plan MY birthday party! I bet Addison LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looked soooo cute! Good job, Tarin!

    ReplyDelete